Which advent calendars I chose for myself...

19 November 2018
I have hinted regularly at my husband to get me an advent calendar every year, but he does not pay attention, so I decided to treat myself instead. Unlike many blogs you won't see me open any calendar before December is here though. The two calendars I chose was based on brands and value for money.

Rituals

This advent calendar will remind you to take some time out for yourself to relax and unwind. From scented candles to shower gels and body creams to hand lotions. For me smell also is a really big deal, and Rituals has the best-smelling beauty products ever.  So if I were you, I would go ahead and spoil myself with this calendar.  It costs  £59 and I think it is good value for money.




Marks & Spencers

This calendar will give you great value for money!!! It costs £35 when you spend £35 in the store and contains products for £280. I chose the M&S calendar last year and was so happy with all the products I got. It has been said that this years calendar is even bigger and better that last years. I cannot wait to start opening the presents! It contains products like Nuxe, REN, L'Occitane and Eyeko. Only 11 days to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

@instagram