Vlogmas - the 21st century advent calendar

15 November 2018
Have you ever heard about vlogmas? I love advent calendars, so when I discovered vlogmas last year I got so exited. It usually means that youtubers post a video each day until Christmas. I love being a part of other peoples preparation for Christmas. It gives me so much inspirations for my own.

I thought it would therefore be a good idea to share my favourite vlogmas calendars to get you going.

Zoella

If there is one person on this planet that loves Christmas more than me, it must be Zoella. I love taking part in her Christmas preparations. She takes us along when she is decorating, having parties, buying gifts, buying Christmas trees (and yes - it is trees plural - I think last year she had 4 different trees last year). I almost feel like i celebrated Christmas with her. The best friend you wish you had...

Bilderesultat for zoella vlogmas 2017


Tanya Burr

She is one of Zoe's (Zoella) friends, and last year she even published a Christmas book. Here you will get loads of inspiration, decorating tips and recipes.


Bilderesultat for tanya burr vlogmas


When writing this article, I must have seen at least 15 different vlogs, but these are the two best ones I have found, and that I can wholeheartedly recommend. If you have seen any other vlogmases that you would like to share, please leave me a comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

@instagram