The advent calendar is up...

24 November 2018

...and is not looking too pretty...


So unlike the images I have seen of cute advent calendar, it is a bit harder when presents wary in size and shapes (In my head it looked so much better)...but this not so pretty calendar is 80 % done. The branch is fake, so it won't shed needles. I used a naked branch, and put fake fir tree branches on it.


This is what I aimed at, but not didn't quite manage...

Even though it doesn't look like it, it is an activity calendar, so the gifts you see are activity related gifts. There are two games we will play, cookie cutters for when we are baking, marshmallows for the chubby bunny game, a hat and gloves for when we are going to Tivoli in Copenhagen and so on. There are a few days still missing, but I will sort it soon. Once the gifts are opened, I have plans to use it for hanging my Christmas cards in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

@instagram